Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

Wedding Update! Finally!

This little video shows the wedding progress in our home. It's just like what we are watching happen! Enjoy!

Okay! Haha! Do you want some real wedding plans? Okay!

Keslie and her mom are just amazing! They are doing so well in all their planning and organizing that is quite exciting! Keslie is working on her dress and Kami is working on her brides maids dress. The wedding will be held in a lovely red barn that is near the C family. David really wishes he was 54 days older right now! Can you guess why????? =) I can imagine Keslie does too though she has much to do before the day comes! The invitations are lovely (of course if Keslie put them together)! Ummm....what else....I am going to start making Sarah and Gracie's brides maids dresses today! I'm also going to order the fabric for Heather's dress and mine. We have people coming from 8 different states and possibly 12! Even three people from Texas and one from Michigan! Wow! This wedding is so wonderful to watch unfold! God is so good!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the update!

Family said...

How exciting! I love hearing about all the planning and details.

Now who could be that one from MI?

Bisceglia Family said...

HaHa! Do you really have to listen to David groan that much?! Hope the days fly by for him!

Have fun sewing! We're trying to make new dresses in time for the wedding too!
Sarah

Mrs. Hurzeler said...

I have no idea why David wants to be 54 days older. I know that I only know of your family from your blog, but maybe I am being a little dense. LOL. Glad to see wedding preperations getting done.

Amber said...

Sarah B, no, he doesn't groan quite that much! =) I can't wait to see your dresses!

Haha! Sorry Mrs. Hurzeler, David is getting married in 54 days! The days seem very long for him while waiting for Aug. 30th! That's why he wants to be old by 54 days!

Miss Ellie said...

Six new posts!WOW
And I enjoyed every one!
thank so much for keeping us updated on your busy lives!
You are in our prayers!
Lots of love
*Miss Ellie*

Emma Pearl said...

Oh I am sooooo excited and thrilled to be coming and meeting you all!!:)

I love the song. Sooo funny. :D

Emma

Anonymous said...

Dear Amber,

Hi! You do not know me but our moms know each other. They went to high school together, I believe. I know they played together as little girls because my mom reminisces about spending the night at your mom's house as a child. I just wanted to contact you because I check your blog a lot with my mom. I feel like I know you guys. I just thought your mom might like seeing pictures of our family, I know my mom loves seeing your family and their happenings.

-Holly Boyle

Anonymous said...

Our blog website is http://ourlifethesedays.blogspot.com/ i forgot to add it with my comment. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad David and Keslie don't have a long engagement to endure?! The groaning on both sides would be unbearable!

Which will happen first - your new house being finished or the wedding?

Thinking of you and enjoying keeping updated here. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for all of you!