Pages

Sunday, July 06, 2008

David's birthday on the 4th of July!

David turned 22 on the 4th of July! I can still remember the first time I held him hours after he was born! Now look at him! He is 6'3'' and getting married! I can't believe it!


He got a coat! He really needed one though he might have to wait till winter to wear it! But it's always good to have a nice heavy coat!



Ben had to try it on to see if he could swim in it! I think he can!




The birthday boy with his annual cake!






Since we didn't go to the reenactment this weekend we were able to go watch the fireworks! Benjamin didn't remember ever going since we have been at a reenactment for the 4th for the last 5 years. We all greatly enjoyed it! Even Gracie went along although she didn't feel well.



Doing some of our own fireworks while we waited.



Even Gracie had to do one! Poor thing!



We had so much fun that day although David was really missing some girl....Lydia loved on him and patted his shoulder and said "Poor Dadid, poor Dadid." =) I think it helped just a little tiny bit!




4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday David! :-)

Family said...

Happy birthday David!!!

Ben is too cute! I can't wait to see how much he's grown. 8 DAYS!!!

Bisceglia Family said...

Happy Birthday and happy Independence Day!

Amber, seeing all your updates was quite amusing because I spent Sunday afternoon updating our blog too!
Sarah

Mrs. S said...

Awww...Happy Birthday, David!!!
I WISH I WAS THERE! :D