Pages

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Spring Ball!

Once again we had the honor of attending a Ball with Keslie and Kami. They came for the weekend then I took them home and stayed for a few days. Here are some pictures from the ball:

We're all ready!

Hummm... =)


Me, Gracie and Heather! It was Gracie's first Ball!

Me!


Can anyone guess what he's holding? I can't wait to hear what you all think it is! Hehe!

Two sisters (or almost) trying to be cool. I think we failed....

=)

Gracie!

Heather and Kami goofing off! But they sure look darling while doing so!


Some dancing pictures! Keslie is looking at David like she really wishes she was closer to him! Awww!

Taylor and Heather are in the background.

Our Keslie!


David is really concentrating in this picture. Actually both he and Keslie said they had to really concentrate the whole time just to be able to dance the right steps!

Brittany and Josh G. Josh works with David and often comes over to our house and helps work on the new house in the evenings. He is a great help!


Our Kami!

After the Ball we went to Shari's with some friends. It was great fun despite the fact that we were all very tired after dancing for hours!

Gracie and I.



12 comments:

Mrs. Hurzeler said...

I think David was holding the Marriage license. Am I right?

Bonnie said...

Lovely photos!

hehe, David and Keslie cop a lot of teasing from you!

Family said...

Oh! Looks like you all had a lovely time!

I would 2nd the marriage licence, but I think he would be a little happier. Ummm... it looks almost like a tile, but I have no idea!

Family said...

I can't believe I forgot!

That pic of you is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Amber said...

Nope, not a Marriage license or a title! Try again!

The picture was taken right before the ball, in fact right outside the building!

Bisceglia Family said...

Fun, fun! I love seeing the photos of your dancing outfits! We met Miss Laura at the OCEAN conference a few weeks ago. The girls were attracted to her elegent booth right away and then noticed pictures of your family and Keslie and Kami and Sarah W on her DVD! It felt like we must know famous people! We're looking forward to attending a dance in Oregon City sometime soon.

Zechariah Stover said...

I would have to guess a CD case by the size but I really don't know.
Those are some really funny videos you folks do by the way.
God bless.

Bisceglia Family said...

Is David holding a wedding invitation??? Can we know if it even has to do with the wedding?

Thank you for the posts! They're great as always!

Blessings, Kathrina

Anonymous said...

Could we see a picture of the invitation, close up?

Mrs. Hurzeler said...

I was just going to guess (AGAIN) that it was a wedding invitation.

Amber said...

Yep, you're right! It is the invitation! I'll see about a picture of it.

btw, anonymous person, do we know you? I always love to know who looks at our blog! =)

Unknown said...

Oh! I love all these pictures Amber! They were so, so much fun to look through.

Thank you so much for posting:). I can't to meet you all!!!

~Johanna