Pages

Sunday, July 06, 2008

House Update

It's about time for another house update!



Grandpa got his front door frame in! It looks like a house now!



Grandpa put in our back sliding glass door!




The chimney for the wood stove!


Grandpa looking intently at something while working on the chimney outside.


The plumbing and the electrical in the upstairs bathroom.


Where the breaker box is going. Imagine trying to remember them all! Haha! Good thing dad wrote on them because I know I wouldn't have remembered!


The plumbing for the washer.



Boy, I can't wait to move in! It seems to be getting much closer now that the plumbing is done and the electrical almost done and tomorrow (Monday) the siders are coming! It will be wonderful to see the siding on!





1 comment:

Amber D.M. said...

I think I'm getting almost as antsy as you for you to move in! =) It's coming along nicely! Thanks for the photo update. You could never post too many in my book. *wink*