Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Keslie's Bridal Shower!

We were delighted to be able to go to Keslie's shower! The decorations were lovely and feminine and the company was sweet and refreshing!

Everyone stood in a circle and Keslie introduced all of us and how she knows us. It was very nice and a great idea!

Some of the ladies enjoy some delicious goodies! Yummy! Everything tasted so good!

Then she began opening presents! She asked Heather to write everything down for her.



Lydia and Annie decided to get rid of some energy and swing together!


The bride, bridesmaids, and flower girls! We are all there! So of course we had to do a photo shoot! I think we have too much fun taking pictures when we're together!


Us girls with the moms!


Another bridal party picture!



My sisters!




We had WAY too much fun taking these! Keslie is pretending to be on the phone with David and we are all "waiting" for her! We're used to it now!


Once again all the bridesmaids and the bride!


Sisters!



The weather was cool all day and it even sprinkled a little while we were taking pictures! We had a wonderful day and it was very hard to say good bye to my dear friends. It was even harder when we realized we might not see them again before the wedding! Yikes! It will go quickly for us. I have been sewing and sewing every spare minute. I have Sarah and Gracie's outfits ALL done down to their shoes! Whew! I'm working on the other two sashes then I'll start on the other two bridesmaids dresses for Heather and I. I'll feel REALLY relieved when those are done! =) I think that is all that's new around here! Oh, well, I have other blog posts pending right now! We've had two sets of company for the first part of the week so I'll get pictures of those events posted soon! I'm trying to keep caught up!

Blessings to you all and thanks for stopping by! Also, if you leave an anonymous comment I would like to know your name and how you found our blog! It's fun to know who is checking in here! Thanks so much!

11 comments:

Miss Ellie said...

What lovely pictures!and beautiful bridal shower!

natalie said...

Beautiful photos Amber! It looks like you all had such a good time. We are all excited both families...

I hope you have a blessed week!


Natalie

Family said...

What beautiful pictures!! And what a beautiful shower!

Great job on all that sewing! I know you'll get it done with time to spare.

Autumn said...

Love the pictures Amber!!:]
Wow!I'm sure you are doing a great job on the dress and you'll get them done on time!:]
Christ's name,
Miss Autumn~

Heather said...

Wow, even though I know Keslie and David are getting married; I'm still taken back that it's really gonna happen! In a good way! :P

Bonnie said...

Those photos are so beautiful and feminine! You look like you had a lovely time together!! :-)

I can imagine how excited and busy your family must be!!

Amber D.M. said...

I *LOVE* your skirt, Amber. Did you make it? All of the pictures are so fun and beautiful of you all. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

How very exciting! What a wonderful shower! The bridal party is lovely - each and every one of you are so beautiful!

Hannah said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Bisceglia Family said...

Ahhhh....Wish we could have been there. We are glad you had such a lovely time. All you girls are so beautiful!
Hope you can live with the music Kami picked for the bridesmaids processional. She made us promise to save the grandest part for her :D hehehe!
Thank you, Amber, for keeping us updated on wedding preparations!
We can't wait to hug all you dear people again. Just a month..."screams of excitment"!
The Bisceglia Girls

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! Those are nice pictures. I hope to see you at the wedding!
Donata