Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our weekend in WA!

Hi everyone! David and I arrived home from a wonderful three day trip to the C family in Wa. It was David and Keslie's first time together after they began courting and it was wonderful! It was so refreshing to see these two people honoring God in their courtship. Our prayer for them is to prayerfully seek God's will in their lives together and to be an encouragement to others who watch their relationship! Please keep them and our families in your prayers. This is a very exciting time for us and we are so blessed to be part of David and Keslie's lives.


Here are a couple of pictures that I thought you might enjoy!





The roses David brought Keslie. He also brought flowers for Mrs. C, Kami and Annie!




I am going to be in Illinois to visit my friend Amber Moeller and in Michigan to visit the Jantzen family for two weeks! I'm not sure if I'll be able to update the blog until I return on June 12th, but I'll try. I'll be taking the camera so if I don't post while I am gone, I'll be sure to have tons of pictures when I return!!!!!!

8 comments:

Miss Ellie said...

I am so glad you get to vist your friends that sounds like a lot of fun!
Thanks for sureing the pictures too :D
lots of love....

Mrs. S said...

Thank you Heather for the lovely earrings! I love them!! How special!!! :D

:hugs:
Keslie

Bisceglia Family said...

Thanks for sharing the photos! We had David and Keslie in our thoughts and prayers all weekend. David and Keslie were also included in the prayer time at our fellowship/Bible study on Sunday. Can't wait to hear more!
Hugs to everyone!

The Hughes Family said...

We are so excited to hear about David and Keslie. I know that Gods hand is in their friendship and in their relationship. Keep the pictures coming : )

love felicia and family

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Awww..love those pictures!! How exciting for you all!! We've had lots of wonderful news of this sort out here too-- out Pastor's daughter announced her courtship (and is now engaged), the oldest son of our dear friends is engaged, our cousin got engaged----we're so thrilled to see how God works in the lives of young people striving to serve Him!!
Great pictures!!
~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Family said...

What an exciting post! Especially that last little bit!!!! I can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope you remember me, my name is Ali, and I sat next to you for a while at the cheadle lake reenactment and talked sewing with you? The little girl in the picture down in your cheadle lake post, that you didn't know her name, is one of my little ones. Her name is Anna. You will see her again at the next reenactment I am sure!

I took your advice about the Martha McCain patterns, and have been busily trying to learn how to sew. I am so excited! I have never sewn before now. I have the bodice done, and am working on the skirt.

You have such a beautiful family. I really look forward to getting to know all of you.

Blessings!

Ali

(I have a few cheadle lake pictures too on my blog)