Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

On Saturday we had a lovely time at a Mother's Day Tea held at our church. 80 mothers and daughters were there to share in the loveliness of the day. We "hosted" a table by setting it for some ladies.

Here is a picture of our table with Lilacs and apple blossoms in the vases.

A fruit tray.


I hadn't ever heard of Lemon fudge but it looked so lovely all stacked up with the flowers that it warranted a picture!

Tea sandwiches.

Scones, butter and fruit.

Gracie and Sarah

Our hostess.

Then Sunday morning before church we were able to take a few minutes to take some Mother's Day pictures!

Heather.

Taylor looking sharp.


All us kids.

All us kids with our mom.

And now the mother of honor! Isn't she a beauty???

We love you mommy!


7 comments:

Mrs. Honey Bee said...

A beauty indeed! Can't wait to hug her! Not a bad looking bunch of children either!
Love, Mrs. C xoxoxo

Miss Ellie said...

Ahhh what lovely pictures ! After seeing them I was reminded how much I miss your family ! I hope you are all doing well and I cant wait to see you again !
lots of love.....

Mrs. S said...

Oooo! The tea looks lovely! I want the recipe for lemon fudge! It sounds really good!!!!
Your mommy is so beautiful!!!!! :D

Bisceglia Family said...

What beautiful "springy" photos! A loving family is such a blessing. Thanks for sharing!
Sarah

Miss Ellie said...

Dear Amber
I was looking at the calender when I saw that your birthday had are ready passed! I cant believe I missed it ! I am so sorry but I hope you had a wonderful day and a blessed year! lots of love
Ellie
P.s Hanni says happy Birthday too:D

Family said...

What beautiful pictures! It looks like a lovely tea!!

Gracie and Sarah look so elegant with their hair all done up!

It looks like your mommy had a wonderful day!

Voorhees Family said...

What a lovely picture. Your mom is beautiful.