Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Goin' Courtin'


I really don't know were to start because the C family and ours are on cloud 8 right now and our minds are having a really hard time focusing on our everyday work. Now you may ask why not cloud 9? Well, there is a reason for that. It's because there's no room for us on cloud 9 because David and Keslie are there!!!!!!!!!!!
YES DAVID AND KESLIE ARE COURTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting for her! Actually She didn't know anything at this point!
David and Keslie at a Ball in Feb.

This is a closer picture of our darling Keslie. This was taken right before we left for the ball where the last picture was taken.


David at Front Sight last year.


David and Keslie at a Civil War Reenactment in September.
We are just so amazed at the way God works in peoples lives. It is a great pleasure to watch these two young people striving to glorify God in all they do together. We pray they will continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of their Savior and Creator. This is just SO exciting I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait to see what God has in store for them!
We love you both!!!!!







12 comments:

Mrs. Honey Bee said...

Ohhhh! What a blessing He has bestowed on us. Our hearts are full. Love, Mrs. C

Crooked Stream said...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ALMOST TOO MUCH!!! ;) THIS IS SO WONDERFFUL. GOD IS SO GOOD. =D
So much love and prayers to David and Keslie.
Kami

Miss Ellie said...

I heard about this yesterday and was almost running around the house for the rest of the day ......I am sooooooo excited for your family !!!!!!!
I will be praying for them!

Anonymous said...

Very, very excited for both of them! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so, so happy for all you Fairchilds! I know your joy and utter happiness is almost more than you can stand:). I am so happy and have been praying for both your families.

Hope to meet you wonderful people some day!

Many blessings on you all,

~Johanna Ramsey

Bisceglia Family said...

We were so thrilled for Keslie and David that we couldn't get to sleep Tuesday night! Thanks for sharing the photos from your side of the story! We're praying for you all!
Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Well, I already told Keslie and Kami this, but I'm going to say it again!
I'm very happy for everyone in your families, but especially Keslie and David!
Have fun!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for you all! You'll have to tell us what it is like to have somebody "in love" in the house :)
I'm praying!
Love, Janna

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Oh-- how exciting! There is nothing like a courtship to set a family into a fit of rejoicing!!
My two sister's courtships were so much fun, and huge blessings!
I'll be praying for David and Keslie, and of course, your two families! Yay!!
~Elizabeth

Family said...

YAAAAAYYYY!!! :D

We always knew it would happen!

Anonymous said...

Ohh!!! This is so, so wonderful!! I am so excited for alll of you!

Emma

P.S. Maybe I'll crowd onto Cloud 8 with you? No? Well, then, I'll just tag along on Cloud 7.:)

Anonymous said...

AHA!!! I knew it! After reading about it on two of the Wissmann blogs (thanks Amber and H.E.), I just had to check your blog. Gabe was right, and Taylor was not. <;-)
-- Johan