Pages

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Testing...1...2...3...

Welcome to the ORIGINAL but IMPROVED Behind the Scenes blog!!!!

YAY!!! It works! Okay, ready for the FANTASTIC news? I was able to get more space for the Behind the Scenes blog and am not going to be posting on the BTS2 blog. I'm SO sorry for all that hassle, but it's a very long story about the problems I've been having lately with the blog and the easiest thing to do was buy more space. You don't need the Behind the Scenes II blog address anymore. I'm going to keep it up with this address on it for a while for those of you who have it bookmarked but I'll be closing it down soon.


Thank you for bearing with me! I'm going to be posting a May update soon so keep checking back!

1 comment:

Liv said...

So glad I didn't delete this from my following list after switching to bts-2. =)