Pages

Thursday, July 08, 2010

At long last! A May update!

Yay!! It's working! Here is the long overdue May update! Enjoy.


We started off the month at a reenactment. Dad and Taylor were at a battle when this was taken or they would have been in it too! Thanks to Kami for the picture!


A few days later we took a family trip to the zoo!


LOL! This is our family picture! I took a picture of a screen that shows how a certain animal see us because of the different temperatures. The silly thing is, I can't remember which animal it was! Opps!


The Sea Lions are always our favorite and they were putting on amazing show for us! They are HUGE!


It's tradition to get a picture of us kids on these statues. David and I got our picture taken here when it was only us two kids! This time David and Sarah were in WA celebrating birthdays. We missed them!


Dad has kept VERY busy making all sorts of furniture! He made these stunning bookshelves for the living room upstairs. Yay for more space for books!


He also built us a 10ft long table! You can see more pictures a few posts back.


I did a bridal shower for Alisha S. She graciously asked me to be her Maid of Honor!


It was fun to make pretty food and enjoy the ladies who came.


Heather dressed up in 19y60's attire!


Aw!


At the end of May we celebrated our niece Emma's birthday! She turned 1 year old and what a joy she is!


Hehehe!


Aw!! She got a baby doll!


Her birthday cupcake and ice cream! Yummy, indeed!


David took this! Haha! I have to give him credit for it!


Kami took this one of me. She is a dear to let me be on the other side of the lens once in a while!

You can check out Kami's new website, Crooked Streams Photography

Thanks for looking everyone! I'll be getting a June update ready soon, so check back!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey, nice to see pics and hear news about your family again! Will be looking forward to the next update :)

Liv said...

Looks like a fun month!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post! Beautiful pictures! :)

Mrs. E said...

So lovely!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oops! I think Heather's hand bag is upside down :)
Lovely pictures!
I Just was wondering, Don't you think it's time for another "Fairchild Family Films" SOON? PLEASE?!?!
Really. I'd just love it if you made another one :)
--Naomi

Lauren said...

I so enjoyed getting to meet you and talk to you yesterday, Amber!
This is a lovely blog, and it's so fun to see all these lovely pictures of your family! It appears to have been a busy wedding month for you, and I love the picture of you all in your costumes! Beautiful!
God bless!