Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

June Update!

Here are a few pictures I took in June. I have tons more but the longer I wait to post the month of June the more July is filling up! Yikes! So here are a few to wet your appetite for more!


The beginning of the this month I got a new camera! The first couple are my "testing" pictures!


Talk about adorable!


This special family stayed with us during the weekend that Stephen married Alisha, a long time friend of ours. We had so much fun with them and can't wait to see them again.


We had a major rain storm this month! It poured rain for days filling our little "creek" and making a pond.


Our home in June! Hehehe!


I'm pretending it's summer....


Let's go swimming!




Uncle Pat took the kids and his granddaughter in his 1960's Chevy Impala in the Strawberry parade!



Don't they look smashing?


David, Keslie and Emma joined us to watch the parade!


Me and my niece!


Here they come!!!




Lots of waves!


Uncle Pat's family joined us to watch the parade as well. Little Jack and Dixie loved Lydia!


Jack Cash at our home after the parade to have Strawberry Shortcake!


The boys shot a coyote and were proud to pose with it!

Thus ends the month of June! Check back soon for July and the hundreds of pictures I've taken.

No comments: