Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Resurrection Day 2009!!!

What a delightful Easter weekend we had! The C family came down and their fellowship was very sweet! Wow! We have a tradition to make a big breakfast on Easter Sunday but with trying to get everyone ready for church it has been harder of late to get everything done for breakfast, so we changed things a little and had breakfast for dinner on Saturday night! We had a kitchen full of happy, smiling girls and mama's making cinnamon rolls and doughnut.

Now for the pictures!!!! Kami took all of these with her nice camera and that's why they turned out so well! Here are her photography blogs:
Content in the Country
Weddings by Crooked Stream Photography

Busy workers!


David even helped stir the sausage! He is a great sausage stir-er!

I'm rolling out doughnuts! The dough was so springy that I almost lost the dough onto my dads lap! Yikes!

The dads talking while the kitchen work goes on around them!

Cinnamon rolls just beginning to rise!

David in a vapor of sausage steam! Thankfully it smelled good!



Almost ready to pop into the oven!

Mr. C took this on his way home from a walk with the guys!

The whole gang besides Mr. C (who was taking the picture) and Grandpa. We are getting very hungry by this time!

It's all laid out and ready!!!! I can still hear the tummies rumbling in anticipation!

*bong* Me and my cymbals telling everyone that dinner is ready!

Okay, tell me you are not hungry as you look at all that!

Saturday was also my grandparents 55th anniversary. It was a sad one since Grandma was not here with us to celebrate their anniversary and Easter but we did sing "Happy Anniversary" to Grandpa! He was touched!

The tables are ready for Sunday dinner!

Last minute mocha making! Heather makes GREAT mocha's!

Grandma E. was able to be with us on Sunday as well!

Amber: "The ham is ready!"
Dad: "Now everyone, you don't have to come running all at once! Take it slow and wait in line!"
Hahaha!

Boy, there was so much WONDERFUL food!

Dad cutting the ham!

Gracie gracing the tables with a bouquet of daffodils!

Everyone is being good and waiting in line, though David doesn't look too pleased about being patient!


Gabe and Ben did lots of dishes for us! That was so nice of them!

This is why! We were so tired! LOL! This is a funny picture of Heather!


These are a sneak peek at a photo shoot that us girls did after dinner!




More of the photo shoot to come!!!!

9 comments:

David said...

HAPPY EASTER!

HE IS RISEN! PRAISE GOD! :)

Looks like you all had fun!

I'll see you at Cheadle Lake!
YAY!

Heather said...

The meal looked delicious...and you girls are too cute!!

Mrs. E said...

YUM...
everything looked scrumptious
and I could just see the
warmth and love in every picture!!
Thank you for sharing!!

Blessings~ Jen

Mackenzie said...

Hello! First let me introduce myself. I'm Mackenzie, and I found your beautiful blog through Keslie's, whom I "met" on the Sense & Sensibility sewing forum. May I just wish you a happy Easter season, and say that you all look simply lovely? All of the sisters in such lovely, feminine attire really makes for a pleasant break from the everyday!
Blessings,
Mackenzie
www.tillystea.blogspot.com

Voorhees Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter. The food looked fantastic! The pictures were Great!!
Mrs. Voorhees

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of good food and some great special times! :)

Kelsey said...

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kelsey and I found your blog through a friend of mine's blog. I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I wanted to ask you a question. How do you all do your hair like you did for your brother's wedding? I do reenactments and I go to dances and I would love to be able to do my hair that way. Please do a post on it.
Blessings,
Kelsey

J Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! My tummy is growling!!!! It all looks wonderful!! I miss you all so much!!
Love in Christ
Rebecca Marie

Jacqueline said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Easter together! :)
Loved all of the beautiful pictures.