Pages

Monday, April 06, 2009

Month of March!

The C family was able to come down to visit which enabled Kami to go to a Celtic Ball with us! It was great fun! Here is a picture of Taylor and Austin at the ball. Two buddies!

David and Keslie!

Kami and I! We both had new dresses to wear for this Ball!

Gracie and Anna were wearing new dresses as well!

All lined up and ready to start dancing!

The next day Mrs. C decided to have all the girls help her make dessert! What faces!

Oh Oh Oh Oh!!!! I don't think I blogged about this yet! This is our piano! It is finally in our home after 11 years of being stored elsewhere because we haven't had room for it in our home! Isn't it grand! It is truly delightful to hear Dad and Keslie play! Wow!

David reading to Lydia!

That same weekend Mom and Grandpa went to CO for my cousins wedding! The picture is of Grandpa, Uncle Keith and Auntie Kim!

Alexa the bride and my cousin! Doesn't she look lovely!

Grandma was greatly missed by all but it was still special because all five siblings were together after way too long! Can you believe they are related??? Same Mama and same Papa!

The happy couple!

We also were able to host a birthday tea at our home! After lunch the younger ladies dug into the dress-up box and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon immensely!



We have some of the most lovely sunsets here! I just adore the countryside around our home! God has put us in a lovely area!

Well, this picture was taken in April but I had to post it right now! This was a result of April Fools jokes! Grandpa got blamed and we truly thought he did it but the guilty party finally confessed! But he did short-sheet Heather's bed for something I did! Then Heather thought Dad did it and got him back! All because I played a joke on Grandpa! =) hehehe!

Thanks for stopping back by! I'm sorry I haven't been better at keeping up here! I must confess I am enjoying this house too much! It's wonderful!

3 comments:

The First Rose said...

I really enjoyed the update about what's been happening in the Smith household! Thanks! The grand piano looks LOVELY in your living room!
Love,
Sarah

Mrs. E said...

What wonderful musings!!! :)
I enjoyed every picture!!

Many Blessings~ Jen

Anonymous said...

Oooh!!! A baby grand piano! I'm so jealous! I love playing on baby grands, and I hope to own my own someday!

~Faith H