Pages

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Reception and going away

Receiving line


Peek!


Sam, the photographer.

Heather


Annie keeping hold of David's hand during the receiving line!




Friends!


The slide show.


Kami gave the sweetest toast!


Then David and Keslie gave a gift to the longest married couple at the wedding! David gave a very nice speech while presenting them with it. A couple married 3 hours stands before a couple married 56 years! Wow!


Getting the car ready! Of course!

Johannah signing the guest book.


David W. with cider bottles! Look at that tie! Matches the wedding colors!


The guest book table.


The mound of gifts!


My grandma Everett, cousin Katelyn and I.

The first waltz! :sigh:


Another sweet kiss!


A passionate embrace!


The dance with the parents!


Father and daughter.

Husband and wife!



Then there was dancing! Such fun it was too!


Our cousin Brian and his wife Mackenzie

Getting ready to throw lavender at the couple!



Then come the sad farewells and many tears by many. David held me for so long!


Keslie saying goodbye to her life long friend Sarah W. I am saying goodbye to my life long friend as well! I'm so glad my best friend, David married my dear friend, Keslie! Wow!


I can't remember what I said that made her laugh cause all I remember was that we were crying! Now I can really call her my sister cause she IS!


Brother and sister, more tears and hugs.


Kami hugging her sister and brother!

Sisters embrace for a last farewell!

I just LOVE this picture! Look at my parents both looking down the line!


Everyone is waiting!


Here they come!!!!! He carried her to the car!

Away they go! Good bye Mr. and Mrs. S! A new family has begun!

4 comments:

Crooked Stream said...

What a dream! What a celebration! It was so so so special!!!!! I miss everyone!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful photos! I am really enjoying learning about your family, and seeing them grow, and live! :-)

I pray that Keslie and David may have a long and happy life together! They are richly blessed to have two beautiful families to love and support them.

Jacqueline said...

Such a beautiful post and sweet pictures Amber.
Wish I was there!
Love and Blessings,
~Jacqueline

Miss Ellie said...

That was such a sweet post Amber!
What a beautiful wedding !
It is such a blessing to have a large godly family!