Pages

Monday, October 01, 2012

Fall and Lots to Blog About!


Welcoming in the cold nippy fall weather with a Homemade Salted Caramel Mocha in a tea cup!  

The events I have to blog about are pilling up!  But alas, I haven't had the time to blog because I've been enjoying the events that will soon be posted.  So please check back soon since I'll be certain to update in the near future, about two sets of out-of-sate company, my trip to visit my aunt, family vacation, ladies tea, our new puppy, an old fashioned picnic, our day trip to the mountains, going to the state fair, a funeral, and of course pictures of my adorable nieces, nephew and darling little sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks sooo good and the cup and saucer are absolutely lovely. I love the detail. The pattern looks familial, but I can't seem to place it. What is the name of the pattern or the label on it? Can't wait for more updates! I've truly missed them. ~Hugs~
~Shannalee