Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My nieces are growing!


Darling Emma Christine 23 months old.  She wanted to talk to me on the phone today so Keslie gave her the phone and we had quite the conversation as she jabbered in her sweet little voice about all sorts of things.  I didn't know what she was talking about but it was a delight to hear her little voice happy and cheerful talking about happy things in her life.  When I asked her questions she said: "Yeah!" and then proceeded to tell me all about it!  She is a dear!

Sweet Molly Sophia is 6 months old now.  She has such a dear personality and smiles very quickly at her family.  Her beautiful eyes sparkle and her face lights up with her smile.  She loves to be talked to and has to see what is going on around her; she certainly is a social little thing!  Her and Emma get along very well and it's fun to see these 2 little sisters together.  Molly's little cheeks are just begging to be kissed!  

Auntie-hood is splendid and I love these two girls dearly!  We are truly blessed having them and their mommy in our family!  

No comments: