Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Surprise!!! An Update!

Here is a cheery hello from your long lost blogger! I just wanted you all to know that I'm working on a summer 2009 overview since I have been frightfully neglectful of the blog the last several months. Our computer has been so slow which has caused me to get rather discouraged at the thought of sorting through and uploading pictures. After a little work, the computer is behaving a little more civil so I'm just letting you all know to expect an update in the next couple weeks! I'm really excited to start blogging again and want you all to check back often to find out what we've been up to!

Here is a sweet picture of my darling, growing niece! Just a taste of things to come!


Little Emma's growing fast!

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yay!! Nice to hear from you finally! lol
Aww, that's an adorable picture of Emma!
I look forward to the next update!

The First Rose said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world! I was wondering why we hadn't seen an update for awhile and hoped things were going okay for you all! I'd love to see all the summer photos!
Sarah

Unknown said...

Yahh! The Smiths are back!! =) I've been missing your pictures Amber! I'm excited to see the Summer 2009 overview and the photos you've been capturing with your NEW camera!! :D

Miss you guys,
-Johanna

Johan said...

:-)
:-)
:-)

Bisceglia Family said...

Lovely!!! I'm so glad to see you getting back to blogging! A summer overview will be fun, so I'll be back soon.
Blessings ~ Kathrina

Mrs. E said...

She is ADORABLE!!! :)
What a bundle of JOY...
looking forward to future
posts!

Love~ Jen

Anonymous said...

Adorable! :D
I can't wait for the next update! Hurry, hurry! ;P

Holly Boyle said...

She looks alot like her Mama!!

Grace Ramsey said...

Oh she is so cute! I can't wait to meet her.

That's an excelent pic of her.

Grace K Ramsey

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute...I bet she gets a LOT of spoiling! :D

Blessings,
Dianna
TN