Pages

Sunday, March 09, 2008

A girl, her doll and a nightgown

I meant to get these pictures on here sooner but for some reason I wasn't able to upload them. So here they are!
In my spare time (yes, spare time, such as school, sitting with grandma and phone calls) I made this nightgown, and another like it, by hand. It is really a pleasure to be creating something while I have sit down time.
"Are you pointing that camera at me again?"

*sigh* "When is daddy coming home...?"


"Look at my new doll, Mammy!"

"See? She can sit up all by herself!"

"Oh dear, I must cover up my toes to keep them warm!"


"There!"

"Oh no! Now I'm stuck!"

"There! All better!"


6 comments:

Danielle said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see the rules! ;)

Miss Ellie said...

So sweet ! I love the last picture !

natalie said...

What adorable pictures! That nightgown is very pretty.

Mrs. S said...

Oh my goodness! Lydia looks absolutely delicious in that last shot!!! TOO CUTE! =)
Wonderful job!!!

Heather said...

You did that all by hand?! Wow! It's adorable, but mostly, Lydia is adorable in it!

SisterlyLove said...

What a lovely white gown!
Its a good'n!
xoxo~Aimee