Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

David's first Basic Handgun Safety Class

I realize it's about time I posted about David's first handgun training class. It was held Nov. 24th. He did an amazing job, (just as I knew he would). His passion for protecting others has really had a great impact on his level of articulate handgun training. Despite the freezing temperature of 30 degrees everyone seemed to really enjoy the class.

David helping someone through a scenario


Teaching the class

David's friend Zack helped David

Here he is speaking to the class.


Notice his hands in his back pockets? They all were SO cold! He is walking through a scenario with his friend Josh.


Demonstrating what to do next

Get him Caleb!
To learn more about why David is teaching these classes and if you want to subscribe to his Good Guys and Guns e-mail he sends out once a week, click the link below. He finds some amazing stories that happen during the week when gun owners either stop crimes from happening or prevent innocent bystanders from getting hurt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber,

Yep, she makes me laugh all the time!:) Very COOL pictures.

~Jessica

natalie said...

We're sorry you couldn't come! The Sniders, Swans, Gowens, Mrs. Jacobson and her mother, Mrs. Kern and her mother, and a few other people from our church lit cub were there.
Have a good day!

Natalie~

Sara N. Smith said...

I think my brothers would love a job like that - they'd have a blast!!!

Autumn said...

No heather we don't own it yet but Autumn and I asked for it for Christmas I really hope we get it:)
Blessings
Ellie
P.s I really miss talking to you Every Sunday like we use to!

Kelly said...

Okay, this is a very familiar scene also! I am enjoying the commonalities here.
Glad I found you blog,
Kelly