Pages

Friday, May 04, 2007

My Bosch!!!!!!

God is so good! My mom and I went garage sailing this morning for my birthday. It started off kind of slow and not very exciting. We were looking for something pretty for a gift for a friend how lost her baby and things for my hope chest. The very last one we went into and I saw a Bosch with a bread hook, whisk, lid, food processor, and four blades and a pusher thing. The price was $10! but.....there was a man standing right over it reading the manual and he wouldn't walk away! So I started to pray that God would have the man walk away and leave it if He wanted me to have it.

So Mom and I kept our eye on him the whole time and for about 20 minutes he stood there reading the manual! So we paid for the other things and went to the car. Mom and I decided to sit and watch the man who was still standing over it and then mom said lets pray together, (even though we both had been praying the whole time). Right when we opened out eyes the man walked away WITHOUT the Bosch! I watched a few moments to make sure he wasn't going to get it and almost ran up to get it! We had heard the man run it and knew it worked so mom and I scooped it up and paid for it and it was mine! It was such a blessing and we both were so thankful and we were able then to pray and thank God for being so good to me! The Bosch was filthy but I was able to scrub it up and make it look lovely!



No comments: