Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Oregon Zoo - Part Two

Part two of the Zoo!
Lydia riding an elephant:

Gracie piped up and said this monkey looked like Abraham Lincoln! We all had a good laugh at that!

Sarah had a bird land on her head! She was very surprised!

Mom and Lydia
This little bird kept pecking and hurting Taylor! I think he was having fun though!
This orangutan loved to be close to Lydia and Lydia liked it too:
She just sat there and watched Lydia and Benjamin watch her!
This was a lovely wolf! I just wish it were up and walking.

Here is Gracie enjoying some of those birds too:
This is Packy the elephant who has been at the Oregon Zoo since 1963:
Benjamin "thought" this was a machine gun! He had a delightful time shooting the invisible enemies and had to be pulled away from it. I saw people looking at him funny, I guess he wasn't being politically correct! Lydia on an elephant:
And Lydia again!


I hope you enjoyed those!


No comments: