Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

The trusses are up!

Like I promised here are the pictures of the trusses after they have been set up.



When I went up stairs this is all I saw of David. Where's the rest of him?!?!?!?!

Looking at the stair way and the master bedroom.

:gulp: There is a man right above us!


You can't really tell from the picture but David has his hands on the peak of roof! He is WAY up there but at least the trusses are firmly set in place! Whew!


Grandpa and grandma's side of the house!


The front view from the road!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

The last time I saw a site similar to picture #2 the shoe was nailed to the sidewall with the shoe owner still in it!

The house is coming along beautifully!

God Bless,
Kelly

Autumn said...

Wow a lots happened since I was last here (our computer broke down) prise God ! your house looks just lovely !
Much Love
Ellie

Family said...

Oh my goodness! Those pics of David on the roof make my stomach lurch! How scary!

Mrs. S said...

It's SUNNY!!!! Ahhh!!!!
Beautiful!

Wow! It's really looking like a house! =)

Miss Evelynn said...

That is really neat about the house!! It is coming along so fast!!! I have some really exciting news...... WE ARE MOVING!!!(speaking of houses)!!! just thought ya'll would like to know!


God bless you guys and keep you safe!!!

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!