Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stairs and other things...

Are you all getting tired of the house pictures?!?!?!?!?! I do hope I am not boring you! Well, even if I am, here are some more! hehehehe! How is that for being friendly! :)



Mommy is excited!!!!! The stairs are half done!


Grandpa, mom and dad discussing things...A T-SHIRT on Daddy???? Yep, it's warming up around here, for now anyway!!



And our grandpa! :hugs:



Okay, okay, I'll post something other than house pictures since you all have been so patient!



Gracie took this of Lydia!

Does anyone know who this is? hehehehe! I don't! :)


This is how the work crew looks almost every day! WET!!!!! Grandpa, Dad, Benjamin, David (the road cone! That's for you Josh!) , and Taylor the "nut".


When it snowed we built a snow fort! They had great fun throwing snowballs...actually I think it wasn't just throwing the snowballs that was fun but hitting the enemy! lol! (The young man in yellow on the left is a neighbor, lest you wonder where we got him!)

3 comments:

Family said...

Oh my goodness! You have stairs!!!

I'm so glad you're keeping this blog up so much. I know how busy you all are, but it's a way for you to look back on the whole building process. And ofcourse I enjoy every bit of it, since I can't be there myself. My grandma prints every post I do, because she's afraid the blog might vanish someday, and keeps them all in a binder. It's like a home video of sorts!

What an adorable pic of Lydia! ...both of them!

Kelly said...

Are you sure that was Lydia? I thought she was the delightful lady that lived down the street? No? Hummmm....

What a dandy of a snow fort! I miss the snow very much.

I suppose that being a road cone has it's benefits?!?! You'll never get lost for sure.

My parents grew up in your area. Imagine that. We visited Grandma, on my mother's side, every Christmas. All the cousins were able to see each other and romp together in her back yard which was a gardener's paradise.

All the best,
Miss Kelly

Sara N. Smith said...

Still enjoying the house pics!!!Glad to see the progress - you all must be so excited!!! Counting the days, yet? ;)

Lydia is just too adorable!!!! I love the "curly" do!!!!