Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Slip and slide on ice...in the house!

When I took these pictures I could see absolutely NOTHING! I had no idea what I was going to get when I pushed the button! So the goofy looks on the kids' faces is because they were being blinded by the flash! LOL




Ben, Gracie and Sarah in grandpa's kitchen window.


The munchkins in the "appliance door" between the kitchen and the pantry.


The hooligans again sitting in the dinning room window. (Notice Gracie's attire? She has on a red coat, purple skirt, jeans, and tennis shoes! I wonder where she learned to dress!)


Where the roofed leaked the puddles had long since turned to ice, and you know kids, they were "ice skating" in the house and having a delightful time!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!LOL I LOVE graces coat did you make it ?
Ellie

Miss Evelynn said...

That sounds like so much fun!!
I can't wait to see you guys!!! Hopefully soon!!
Take a skate on the ice for me gracie!!

=)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, I'm Jackie, a friend of your Moms on the forum. I've been coming on your blog with great anticipation to see the walls of the house go up. It looks like its going to be a beautiful home. Can't wait to see the completion. I love reading you're stories about the family. What a wonderful loving bunch you are! We love your Mom. She is always there for us, and always gives us hugs and prayers and support. I can only imagine as a mother she must really be terrific. Tell the boys and your Dad, that they are quite the builders, and what an accomplishment they must feel. Keep up the pictures for us, I just love them.

Jackie