Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Lydia's Photo Shoot

A sunny, windy, cold afternoon outside with my sister!
Ah! The joys of watching a little person enjoy God's beautiful creation!
Enjoying being in the cold and wind!

Sitting on the bridge watching the water bubbling under her feet.

She is climbing the gate when I caught this priceless photo!


Lydia and I together!


Taking a stroll under the oat trees


This is another of my favorites (I wonder how many times I have said that? hehehe) . She looks just like I did at this age!

Girls and curls!

p.s. I am trying to post this again since the pictures disappeared from here last night....not sure what happened...

5 comments:

Mrs. Honey Bee said...

She looks good in purple! Great pics! Love, Mrs. C.

Family said...

She doesn't look like a baby anymore! She's a little lady!

Sara N. Smith said...

All the pics are precious and beautiful!

Amber D.M. said...

Seeing you both right next to each other, I can see how you would have looked a lot like Lydia at her age! So adorable, too (and still are)!

Mrs. S said...

Oh! The one of Lydia and you together is darling!!!