Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She's 10 now!

Sarah turned 10 last week!




It just feels like yesterday when I sat in the family room anticipaing the little one that would be born any minute! Then to hold her little form in my arms was a delight indeed! What happened to that baby? She grew up into a lovely delightful young lady! Love you lots my little sister!



The birthday girl and I!




"It's her birthday....huuurraaaah...."

Mom and Heather enjoying the show of opening presents!

"Oh! I LOVE it! .....What is it?"

Gracie made her an apron!



Lydia giving trying to make the horse make a noise.

Since Sarah is allergic to wheat, she decided ice cream with toppings sounded lovely! We had a terrible time trying to keep the candles upright! oops They kept falling over and sliding down her ice cream mountain!


Here are a few pictures of Sarah from the last several years:


2003



2004



2005


2006

2007


2008 on her birthday









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Birthday Miss Sarah! Hope you day was lovely!

Jessica

P.S. I love the picture of you and Gracie up close!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!
Looks like you had a fun day!
God bless
Ellie

Family said...

Happy birthday Sarah! Where has the time gone? My goodness!

The 2005 pic done in black and white could trick anyone into thinking it really was taken in the 1860s! Beautiful!

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!! May you follow God all the days of your life!!
BTW, Amber, is your hair naturally curly?? It's really lovely!! My oldest sister and I both have naturally curly hair and it is always a blessing and a challenge!! :)

Miss Evelynn said...

Happy Birthday sarah!!! I am glad to have been a part of some of your 10 years!!! You are a very sweet young lady and i have been glad to know you. =)

Amber said...

Thanks for all the comments girls! She did have a great day, the "best birthday yet" in her own words!

Elizabeth, my hair is not naturally curly unfortunately...and like you said, it is a challenge at times but I really like how easy it is to do.