Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And the winner is......

Are you sure you really want to know? You know, when you find out then all the excitement will be gone, except for the winner that is! So if you want the anticipation to be extended then done read or look further! If you are sure you want to know who is to receive the Fairchild Family Foto then by all means continue reading and enjoy the pictures!
Everyones names all written and ready to be placed in the bowl.

I see it but you still don't know yet! :smile:

A

N

D

T

H

E

W

I

N

N

E

R

I

S

.

.

.

*~*~*~*~*~Congratulations Kirsten!~*~*~*~*~*

I'll be sending your picture to you as soon as I get it printed!

Also I wanted to be sure to thank Mrs. C (aka one of the Mrs. Fairchild's) for taking the picture, and Kami for the great camera it was taken with!

Thanks everyone for all the comments that made this contest so fun! Until next time! So long!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited - I've never won anything online before! :-) Thank you for this fun idea, Amber!

SisterlyLove said...

Yay for kirsten! :)

Deovin1 said...

*ding* *ding* *ding* Congrats Kirsten!!!

(*mutters under his breath* Why would anyone want a picture of a motly crew like that?)

- David Fairchild

Amber said...

Yeay for Kirsten! I am so glad you won! The picture is in the mail!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kirsten!

Mrs. S said...

Daaaaavid! A MOTLY CREW!? How ruuude!


:D lol!

Bonnie said...

Congrats Kirsten! :-)

Hehe, it felt odd seeing my name in that pile of paper...!!