Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Easter Pictures!

Yes, I know these are a little late but I thought you all would still like to see them. I made the girls' dresses and they all love them! It was hard to get Lydia's out of hers! "Dress on!"


Lydia



Smile sweety!




Three sisters!


I wonder what is so funny?




Gracie




Lydia and Gracie


Sarah, Lydia and Gracie


Sarah



Our little man, Benjamin




Preparing to protect his family and home! I don't know, I think I might be scared of his look more than his weapon!



8 comments:

Family said...

What beautiful dresses!!! ...and girls! ...and a Handsom young man!

I love the fabric you chose for the dresses! How pretty.

Anonymous said...

I think they are adorable and I love the color and pattern...GREAT JOB! Mrs. M

Miss Ellie said...

I like those dresses a lot ! they are so sweet !WOW Lydia has a lot of hair now! I love her curls !:)
Lots of Love
Ellie

Nathan D. said...

Wow I guess it has been a while, the roof is complete on the house, and Taylor had surgury! :-0 I hope he's feeling much better by now, will be praying that the bone finally fuses this time.

Great job on the house! When's the ETA?

Vicki said...

Everyone looks great! The dresses are adorable!

~Hannah

Bonnie said...

Aww, lovely photos! They are beautiful dresses!

Deovin1 said...

Nice Ben, very nice! I love the look!

A Joyful Heart said...

The dresse are lovely! As well as the pictures so sweet!