Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

Anna and Gracie's photo shoot

This week end we had a delightful visit from Anna and Mrs. L. That morning Anna had just bought her first instrument, a guitar! She is so excited about it and can't wait to learn to play it. I thought it would be fun to do a photo shoot with her and Gracie. Here are the pictures I got of the two.

Gracie with a violin.


A little closer

She's my sister!

Playing on our little bridge.

Anna and Gracie together.


Such sweeties!


Trying to out play each other! They both lost because they kept laughing!

Ummm, something is wrong here...


Anna

Enjoying the feel of her own guitar!



"How many times have I told you a bow is used for a violin not a guitar!"




I'm so glad I had two such cuties posing for me! Thanks girls!




4 comments:

Crooked Stream said...

I love it! I love it! I love it!
The girls are so pretty, and the pictures are fabulous...
I love the instruments. I can't wait to see Anna's guitar at the next reenactment, maybe?!?!
How exciting for her!

Miss Ellie said...

What a great idea for a photo shoot !
I LOVE the pictures !
lots of love...

Autumn said...

I like the 5th picture a lot!;]
lots of Love!
Autumn~

Mrs. S said...

Fuuuuun! Hi Anna!!!!