Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A day we have been praying for!

David has been working for over a year to get hired on with the police department in this area. We all have been praying him through the process and thanking God at each step that brought him closer to his goal. This week God blessed him for his faithfulness by a call from the person who does the hiring telling David that he is to begin work on Nov. 10th if he still wants the job! Does he???? What a question! We are so thankful for the blessings He has poured upon David this year! First he got a girl to court, a fiance, a wife, a new home, a baby on the way, and now a new job! All in 5 and a half months! WOW! Keslie is terribly excited for him and so proud of him! We all are! We can't wait to see what God does through David in the this new job and opportunity!

Keslie and David at a handgun safety class David teaches to people in this area.

David when he was at Front Sight a couple years ago.
Thank you for taking the time to check back!

9 comments:

Family said...

Praise the LORD!!! We're been waiting to hear! I thought he was going to hear earlier this week and I was going to call and see if you just "forgot" to call us. lol

Congrats David!!!

Mrs. S said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! :D :D :D

Miss Ellie said...

I love the new look of your blog! And the picture on your header:)

I am so happy for you all that David got the job, we have all been praying that the would. They both look so happy in that picture:)
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I identify with the long process, as it was nearly a year before my brother got hired on at an area fire department. So much to celebrate - it is amazing to see God at work in David and Keslie's lives!! Thank you for sharing!

P.S. - I like the new look on your blog, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to David!!! What an honor!! Blessings keep coming their way, how wonderful!!

Jackie (caregivers)

Heather said...

PRAISE THE LORD A HUNDRED TIMES OVER!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wondered if I had gotten the address right when your blog page came up! I like it! :D

Congratulations to David on the job! Ya'll are going to HAVE to scrapbook this year for him! ;-)

Dianna

Anonymous said...

Praise God for His goodness! What an encouragement!

Jessica said...

Hi! I thought you might like to know that I am having a giveaway for my website, Chickiva Handbags. To view the prize and rules you can visit:
www.chickiva-blog.blogspot.com

Thanks, I hope you enter!

Jessica