Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

The Weekend!

Friday evening we took everyone to the house for dinner. Almost all the windows are in! Some were put up today with a lift. Grandpa's porch is done as is the back mudroom porch. Its wonderful seeing such wonderful progress!




While I was gone the family brought home 2 Border Collie puppies! Jake, our old Collie/ black lab is having a wonderful time with our newest darling additions to our yard! Bowdrie, on the left, and Bandit on the right. They are SO cute and sweet!


Bowdrie

Why are we eating breakfast in the kitchen? I don't remember!



All ready for church!



Yep, even they are too!


"Hurry everyone!"



Just leave it to Lydia to get everyone in the car!




Mom and Dad right before church!



Guess who!


Then Sunday there were more goodbyes to be said! Boohoo! Kami and Keslie were able to eat hamburgers with us before they had to leave. It was such a fun weekend even though I was trying to get caught up on sleep and feel somewhat normal!



I brought Ben and Lydia Dutch hats back. Ben loves his and poor Lydia is a little too small for hers but at least she will fit it one day! It kept falling over her eyes!


"Come on, smile!"


I guess it took too long to get these photos! They fell asleep on me! Haha! I brought Gracie and Sarah some beautiful handkerchiefs!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love these photos of your family. Your siblings are very photogenic!!

Mrs. S said...

Is it just me or do we all look tired!? :)
Fun post! I didn't realize you got most of those pictures! lol! I hardly even remember getting them taken... haha!