Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Attic, roof and heights....

...oh MY!
The attic,

The roof,

and the heights...

*gulp* I am taking the picture of Gracie while standing in the attic. Goodness, it's WAY up there! I tried not to get too close to the edge...are you surprised?

The view from the driveway! Again! It's getting there! We are eagerly looking forward to getting the windows in place and the roof on. It will be nice for the guys to work out of the weather for a while.
Thanks for looking and hope you are enjoying your day!


6 comments:

Amber D.M. said...

I was hoping for updated house pictures, and here they are. It's looking fabulous! I don't blame you on the heights thing! =) May the Lord keep everyone safe as they strive to finish the roof!

Family said...

I was wondering when a house update would come. It did! And what an exciting one too!! I love the style of the house and I believe I can see where the dormers are going to be. How beautiful!

What a nice and large attic! Is it for all that reenacting gear?

Miss Ellie said...

Wow what a nice big house ! it looks lovely !
Much Love
Ellie

Bonnie said...

That is one big house! Looks great!! :-)

Anonymous said...

How lovely - it's looking great!!!! I can just imagine how excited you all must be - I'm excited just looking at the pics! :)

Autumn said...

OOOOh that looks like one neat house!
So BIG!!:]
Miss seeing you!!:{
Autumn~