Pages

Monday, April 01, 2013

April Fools!

Are you ready to be shocked?  Today, I'm really thankful I didn't delete those silly, funny or strange pictures because with them I've compiled an April Fools blog post!  Enjoy!  Also, look at the bottom of the post for a VERY important family announcement. 

Are you ready?

 I took this picture...really!  No kidding!

 Hard workin' ham carver!

Oh dear!  Anyone know what these are? 
 LONG JOHNS!!!! 

 Don't mess with this law lady and her dog.

 Cotton!!!  lol!  Inside joke!

I'm speechless....

Don't fall!  

 Run, Lydia RUN!!!!

:shock:

 "I believe I can fly!!!!"

ZZZzzzzzzz.....

Oh dear.  I have  nothing to say about this one!

 A girl and her chocolate!

Michaels trophy!

 Flying pup!

Revenge of the maple bars! 
 Watching a movie on our big screen TV aka a laptop!

Chocolate makes these girls HAPPY!!!

 Wild dogs!!!

Speechless again!

"Eh?  What did you say?"

"Nothing my dear."

 "Huh?"  I don't want to know....

Take #1 

 Take #2

Take #3

 That'll do...

Get it grandpa!

 Awkward!

Police officer on duty?  

Zorro on the piano!  lol! 

 Bad hair day!

 Arms and legs but....

 Right

 Wrong

Humm?

 lol!

 Don't mess with this couple.

 Dutch cheese! 

 Toothless and crooked.

"Trying to WAIT!"

Dancin' chicks.

 Roar!

Tuckered birthday girl....before the party!!!

 So there!

 Classic country girl.

 It says it all!

Just for the record sand really doesn't taste good.

Conferences are tiring!

"Okay, mom and dad!  Are we done yet?"

 Droopy drawers!

Eek!  Can you see up my nose?

"I just laid down and died." 

 Umm.... I just stepped in something....messy.

 "How RUDE!"

 "Blaaa...blaaa!"

River monster!

 Serious girl!

Ummmmmm!

In jail!  No doughnuts for you!

Look what we got for Christmas.

Cousin It

Grandpa taking a...a rest! 

 Leave me alone!

Hovercraft, not something you see everyday!  

Smarty pants!

Picture worth a million words!

 This one is worth 2 million words!

 3 million!

 Sneaky candid shot!

Conjoined triplets!

 Dancin' dog!

 Sun shades!

 Boys and bubbles!

Alaskan adventurer!

 LOL!

 "Just ONE lick?"

 Honey I shrunk your wife!

 Where's Molly?

We'll be watching you... You'd better be careful, very careful.

_________

APRIL FOOLS!

HA!  Gotcha!



7 comments:

Sarah said...

This was great Amber! And I TOTALLY got the inside joke! "Cotton"! lol

Mrs. S said...

FUNNY!!! I think my absolute favorite is Zorro playing the piano! I was laughing out loud!!!

Victoria said...

:) Haha You are so much fun!

Shay said...

LOL! This was * so * good... I didn't read it on April 1st, but I was laughing so hard anyway!
Blessings,
~Cheyne

Shiloh Strang said...

Oh my.... you guys are way too funny!
~Shiloh

Unknown said...

These are great! What fun you must have had putting them together.

bubbles said...

Hi i'm just visiting your blog, love it. Had to say something about the Zorro picture, it put me near hysterics:). Have a good day, may the Lord bless.