Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Celebrating 30 Years Together!

30 years ago right now, my parents were posing for their wedding pictures and today they're gathering with their 12 descendants for a celebration dinner.  My siblings and I are truly blessed to watch our parents strive to glorify God and to bring Him honor with their marriage as they set Him first and cling to Christ.  I pray God will richly bless them as they strive to raise their children to be men and women who will spread the precious word of God to the lost of our world.   Us children pray we will never forsake or forget the truths our parents have taught us and cling to Christ throughout our lives as we raise our own families.

(This dear picture was drawn on an anniversary card by a dear friend for my parents!  Isn't it adorable?)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww, what a sweet card! How neat that both of our parents got married the same year! :-)

Amber said...

Did they really? How fun!

Eden said...

Happy Anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Smith! My parents have been married for 30 years too..... this year they are hitting 31 years! :)