Pages

Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Little Wee Lass!

Here are more pictures! I took the first 5 and then Kami took all the rest! Thanks dear for letting me use them!!! :hugs:




That is one proud grandma! =)

Aww!

Peak!

Our little rosebud!

One happy daddy! Look at that smile!

First time Auntie Gracie held her niece!

A first for Gabe too!

And Auntie Annie!!!!!

Now it's Ben's turn!

And HEATHER!!! I adore this picture!

Mother and daughter!



Awww!

"PLEASE can it be my turn????"

This is another of my favorites!

Now she's happy!

Sarah's first time holding Emma!

Ben waiting his turn!

Now Uncle Ben has her!

Auntie Amber's turn again!!!

It's me time! LOL!

Then little Aunt Lydia was eager to have a turn!!! Very eager!

Lydia walks around the house and says to us, "I'm an aunt! Emma is my niece!" She is so happy about that little girl just like the rest of us!!!!

There is a picture of Emma and her parents coming soon! So don't despair and check back soon!

11 comments:

Voorhees Family said...

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing this with us. :D
Blessings.

Lydia said...

Thank you for sharing such wonderful pictures Amber!!! I loved seeing darling Emma and the pictures are just beautiful.

I loved your caption "This is me time!" Sounds like the line from Fireproof =)

~Lily

Anonymous said...

If little Emma's feet ever touch the ground it will be a miracle :) ... so many to love her. So happy for all of you. I sure see a lot of "Smith" in her face.
Blessings on the wee one and her family.
Love, Mrs. M

Five People Somewhere II said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I got chills and a little dizzy at the pic of Keslie holding Emma and Annie peeking in. I think it finally hit me right then! David and Keslie have a human baby! Did you know that?!

I think she'll be the most photographed baby in the world! Love the candles. I can't wait to get to a highspeed computer to see the pictures completely!

Well I guess Lydia finally realizes what being an Aunt is. Huh? She no longer crawling on the floor as an ANT? lol I'll miss that.

Bonnie said...

Awww, WOW!!! What a beautiful baby! Lovely photos!!! A big congrats to the parents and family! hehe, she has lots of wonderful aunties and uncles to grow up with!! :-D

The First Rose said...

Thanks for posting! I'm reveling in the photos until I can get a chance to see Emma in person! I'm SOOOO happy for you all!
Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

So very precious and beautiful!! Makes me tear up!

Many congratulations to David and Keslie on the birth of this sweet daughter! You all are such a joy to see in these pictures.Thank you for posting them!

Blessings,
~Shannalee Wehage (S&S forum)

Mrs. E said...

Emma is SO beautiful!!!!
What a treasure!

Mackenzie said...

Hurray for Keslie! I'm not sure if I've commented here before, but I love your blog. I know Keslie through a sewing board we're both on. (You've just added me on FB actually!) I just wanted to be sure to congratulate you on your beautiful new niece! I'm awaiting the arrival of my third this October...they are such fun!!
Blessings,
Mackenzie

Bisceglia Family said...

What dear sweet pictures!!! I love them. There's nothing like the miracle of a new little one. Thank you for sharing!!! I'm tremendously excited for all of you. Can't wait to meet Emma, hopefully soon!

Love & Hugs ~ Kathrina

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

The only 'downer' to having so many happy Uncles and Aunts is that Daddy and Mommy don't get very long turns with their own baby!! :)
I know sometimes when my sisters bring their new baby to visit they finally have to say "Hey, it's MY turn to hold MY son!!!" :)
But, there's no such thing as a too much loved baby. :)
Blessings,
~Elizabeth