Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

More painting!

We have had a busy weekend with all of our painting! I personally haven't done any but I have held down the home front and ran to the paint store twice! The painter people, aka Dad, Taylor, Mom and Heather, have worked ever so hard spraying, rolling and brushing. Everyone comes home at night all white from spraying primer and ceiling color and aching from their abnormal postures while painting!


Heather and mom were painting in the main bathroom when I got to the house last night. I love the color!

Mom is very happy to be finally painting because that means moving soon!

Heather and I!

Heather painted this sign on the wall in the bathroom! LOL!

Sarah kind of showing our bedroom color! It really doesn't look just like that because it is more yellow than it lookes here. It was dark ourside when this was taken. I'll try to get some better pictures in the daylight! Oh! This is so fun!

5 comments:

Crooked Stream said...

Oooh, my! CUTEST pictures!!!! YOur Mom lookes REALLY tickled! :D Love it!!!! Go Heather!!!

Voorhees Family said...

Oh, I see why you weren't looking forward to all the painting...you're rolling :/ Spraying goes so much faster :)
BTW, I love the color!!
~Melanie

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your at the painting part already. You and the family must be thrilled. It is getting so very close. Tell your mom for me she looks really good painting walls, and I have a living room that needs it really bad. And by the way, the colors look great. Keep sending pictures.

Jackie (caregivers)

Mrs. E said...

Cute pictures!:)
Looks like you had fun painting!

Mrs. Honey Bee said...

Ohhh, I am soooo happy for you all!